Wednesday 11 April 2012

Diary Post Eighteen

This week I have been finishing up my music video on Adobe After Effects. I have added two different filters to my footage: one for the black-and-white narrative, and one for the colour narrative, to help differentiate the two further and make my work look more professional. I tested out a few different filters and asked members of my target audience which filters they preferred with which clips. I have also stabilised the timelapse shot of a clock which is featured twice in my video. Unfortunately, what i did not anticipate is that because the shot moves so much, when it is stabilised it moves out of the composition by a good deal, leaving the background colour showing. In order to avoid this I would have to zoom into the shot too far for it to even be recognised as a clock, and so I have decided to leave the shot unstabilised. I am currently working on blemish removal for the close-ups of my shot, though this is also proving more difficult than I was expecting.

No comments:

Post a Comment